We know that deploying an M2M application is complicated. No matter where you are in the research, development or buying process, we are happy to provide objective counsel on all things M2M. Aeris has been providing connectivity for M2M deployments since 1997 so we have seen it all. Heck, we created most of the industry’s best practices.
With all this experience, we understand the subtle and not-so-subtle differences between M2M deployments large and small. We have helped companies design, deploy and maintain M2M applications in a wide variety of industries including fleet, healthcare, consumer auto, utilities, home/commercial security, retail, vending and digital signage.
No matter what type of company or size of application, we can help. Talk to one of our M2M experts on how you can lower your costs, improve processes and in fact, even expand your business opportunities with M2M.
During your free needs analysis, we will cover the topics that are most important to you including, but not limited to:
- Optimal M2M application design
- The differences among wired, cellular and other types of wireless connections
- Technical issues like protocols, radio modules, shoulder-taps, network speeds and data security
- Provisioning and activation of devices
- Trouble-shooting methods and tools
- Device management and updating
- Traffic and cost reporting
Below are the most frequent questions we hear:
- How can I save money on my rate plans?
- How do I lower my total cost of ownership for M2M communication?
- What devices are best for my M2M application?
- How do I ensure the best cellular coverage for my devices that are mobile or in remote locations?
- How do I reduce downtimes and improve troubleshooting processes?
- What apps do I need? What apps are off-the-shelf? Need building? How can I get them built quickly and inexpensively?
- How do I better organize and share data?
What do you want to know?
Contact us now using the form on this page and we guarantee a response within two business days.