Why MVNOs and Carriers Aren't Right for Your M2M Application
Don't make a M2M purchasing decision until you read this paper.
- Customization capabilities for the different types of providers
- The different rate plans and billing methods.
- Optimal technologies and processes for more effective troubleshooting
- Questions that you should ask MVNOs and traditional carriers when choosing a provider.
Who Should Read This Report:
No matter your industry, deploying a machine-to-machine (M2M) application is a complex endeavor. You must first know that there are three distinct types of companies that can connect your cellular M2M devices: mobile/cellular carriers, MVNOs and Aeris. To select the provider that is best for you, you must first know the facts. We understand that cellular M2M it is complex and confusing -- in this whitepaper, we hope to clarify the situation.
Who will benefit? Anyone looking at M2M services from these industries will benefit including:
- Fleet management
- Any enterprise seeking the right answers for their M2M solutions!