LTE-M brings new standards for IoT networking by prioritizing low cost, low power, minimal infrastructure, robust reach over massive distances, and scalability advantages for large deployments.
Additional benefits gained from LTE-M include:
· Better battery life – up to 10x improvement in batter life
· Lower cost modules – up to 50% reduction in module cost over LTE modules
· Better indoor penetration – lower MHz channels have better penetration
Watch this on-demand webinar as Evan Whitelock, Product Marketing Manager at Aeris, goes through LTE-M functionality, along with sample use cases, to show how to optimize your deployments with LTE-M. Learn how to address LTE-M challenges such as:
· Coverage: Networks still are being deployed, coverage holes do exist, and coverage maps can be misleading.
· Battery optimization: What do you need to consider about your device’s network behavior that will get you the best battery performance.