The global trucking industry is undergoing enormous change. Older vehicles are being replaced with “smart trucks”, using Machine-to-Machine (M2M) / Internet of Things (IoT systems and cellular communications technologies to transmit essential information for management of today's fleet operations.
This whitepaper describes how these new telematics solutions provide companies with real-time visibility into their fleet management applications, plus the adaptability to act quickly on those critical insights.
By reading this, you will learn about:
- Current and future market trends for M2M / IoT vehicle telematics, including the evolving requirements for these services to succeed in Europe.
- The rise of big data and analytics, enabling trucking managers to fine-tune their fleet operations via cloud-based M2M / IoT platforms.
- The ability of these systems to deliver instant driving data, creating multiple usage-based insurance-related benefits for both truck owners and insurers.
- Aeris' deep experience in transport and logistics as the connectivity partner for some of the most technologically advanced fleet and auto companies in the world.
- How you can achieve greater operational efficiency and performance, enhanced vehicle and driver safety, reduced fuel costs and other game-changing savings.
Complete the form on this page to get your copy of The Future of Fleet: How M2M / IoT Telematic Systems are Transforming Trucks into Mobile Network Operating Centers.